Written by Alexis Liberovsky
OCA Archivist, Director of the Department of History and Archives.
Council Addresses and Sermons
Address of His Beatitude, Metropolitan Tikhon at the Nineteenth All-American Council
by His Beatitude, Metropolitan Tikhon
- Metropolitan Tikhon introduces "Four Pillars" in video presentation
- Study Guide for Metropolitan Tikhon's "Of What Life Do We Speak?" now available online
- Giving Tuesday: A thank you from our youth!
- New edition of Fr. Schmemann's classic "For the Life of the World" released
- Holy Synod concludes Fall 2018 Session
- Minutes, reports of Metropolitan Council 2018 Fall Session posted
- Metropolitan Tikhon opens Holy Synod of Bishops' Fall Session
- Holy Synod of Bishops' Fall Session to open October 23
- Metropolitan Council concludes Fall Session
- Metropolitan Tikhon opens Fall Session of the Metropolitan Council
- Official 19th All-American Council Minutes posted
- Metropolitan Council opens search for Audit Committee member
- OCA Metropolitan Museum display popular with 19th AAC delegates
- Protopresbyter Leonid Kishkovsky: "Our mission and voice and presence in America"
- Retired OCA Military Chaplains awarded pectoral crosses during 19th AAC
- Archbishop Leo of Helsinki and All Finland: "We share a special vocation"
- Holy Synod, AAC Youth visit FOCUS North America's St. Louis Center
- A Worshiping People: Services at the heart of 19th AAC
- Youth "make their mark" at the All-American Council
- Youth inspire spontaneous drive at AAC closing session to fund Youth Director
- Departments offer reports; Metropolitan Council, Pension Board elections held
- Four Pillars, Six Forums: Putting the AAC into action!
- Delegates updated on OCA and pan-Orthodox institutions, ministries
- AAC delegates pass funding resolution
- Metropolitan Tikhon officially opens 19th All-American Council
- 19th All-American Council formally opens Monday, July 23
- 19th All-American Council is just one week away!
- Monday, July 9 is registration deadline for 19th AAC
- Music for 19th AAC, FOCA Convention now available
- Metropolitan Tikhon's "Of What Life Do We Speak" released