Holy Ascension Chapel - Hubbard/Goodeve

Hubbard, Saskatchewan

Founded 1916

Diocese: Archdiocese of Canada

Deanery: Manitoba-Saskatchewan Deanery

Mailing address:

c/o Tokaruk
314 Forsyth Cres
Regina, SK S4R 5L5

Parish Contacts

No contact information is currently available.

Directions

Holy Ascension Chapel in Hubbard, SK is located 30 miles (42 KM) west and 5 miles (8 KM) south of Yorkton, SK.

Parish Background

The Church was abandoned for 30 years.  The graveyard with approximately 20 graves has two of our pioneer priests buried here.  Members of St Mark’s Church in Yorkton along with the families of the priests work to restore the Church, so that in 1997 the first Liturgy since the restoration was served with His Grace, Bishop Seraphim.