Diocese: Diocese of the South
Deanery: South Florida Deanery
16601 NW 77th Ct
Miami, Florida 33016
Hialeah, FL 33015
Tarpon Springs, FL 34689
Miramar, FL 33023
Christ the Saviour Cathedral is located in the Miami Lakes area in northwest Miami, Dade County, off the “big bend” of the Palmetto Expressway (SR 826).
From Palmetto Expressway (SR 826)
Exit at NW 154 St. Turn west until NW 77 Ct, then turn north. Proceed about 1 mile to the Cathedral.
Schedule of Services
6:00 PM Vespers and Confessions.
10:00 AM Divine Liturgy.
8:30 AM Matins.
Please check our website.
Mornings of Great Feasts
The parish was established in 1962. The late Fr George Gladky was the founding pastor. The property of an old Methodist Church was purchased at 1180 NW 99th St.
Under the leadership of Fr George, the parish was involved with missionary activity, helping to start Missions in several parts of Florida and the southeast United States.
In the early 1980s, new property was purchased in the Miami Lakes. The old 99th St property was sold in October 1993, and we finished the first phase of our building project, moving in on July 14, 1994. The second phase, the permanent church, is currently under construction and is scheduled to be completed by February 2006.