The relics of the holy Princess Juliana of Vyazemsk were uncovered in 1819.
St Juliana’s body was buried in the Torzhok cathedral on the right side by the south doors in 1407. Later, a tomb for her relics was built at the Savior-Transfiguration cathedral, where she healed many. In connection with the glorification of St Juliana on June 2, 1819 a chapel was built on the right-hand side, and dedicated to her
In 1906 church was built and dedicated to St Juliana at the cathedral of the Transfiguration of the Lord, where previously there had been a chapel over the saint’s grave.
St Juliana is also commemorated on December 21.