Icon of the Mother of God, the “All Blessed”

(New Monastery of the Transfiguration of the Savior) The original “All Blessed” (Pammakaristos) Icon of the Most Holy Theotokos is in Constantinople in the patriarchal cathedral. It is a mosaic icon dating from the middle of the eleventh century.

In 1905, Patriarch Joachim III presented a copy of the icon to the city of Kazan in Russia.