Diocese: Romanian Episcopate
Deanery: Central States Vicariate
425 Cherry Way
Ellwood City, Pennsylvania 16117-2064
Ellwood City, PA 16117
From North and South
From Interstate 79, take exit 28. Follow Route 488 to the second traffic light (Second St). Turn left, then go four blocks and turn right on Park Ave. The Church is on the right hand side.
From East and West
From the Pennsylvania Turnpike, Take exit 13. Follow Route 18 north for 1 mile. Turn right on Route 351 East. Follow 351 through Ellwood City. After passing all traffic lights, turn right on Fourth St. Go two blocks, then turn left on Park Ave. The church is on the left hand side.
Schedule of Services
All services are in English.
7:00 PM Great Vespers
8:30 AM Matins, 9:30 AM Divine Liturgy.
Confessions are heard before/after services or by appointment.
Feast Day and Lenten services as announced.
St Elias Church was founded in 1914 by Romanian Orthodox immigrants, who were joined by a smaller group of Macedonian Orthodox. Over the years, the parish has evolved to be home to Orthodox Christians from many ethnic backgrounds, as well as converts to the Faith.