Righteous Virgin Glyceria of Novgorod, was the daughter of Panteleimon, a starosta of Legoscha Street in Novgorod. The saint died in the year 1522. Her incorrupt relics, according to the second Novgorod Chronicle, were uncovered on July 14, 1572 near the stone church of Saints Florus and Laurus. Archbishop Leonid of Novgorod, assisted by his clergy, buried the holy relics in this church. During the interment, healings occurred at the relics of the saint.